Befriend Yourself! Island Yoga Retreat
with Jennifer Meek, Liza Wilt and Katy Cryer
February 18-25, 2018 in Yelapa, Mexico
We stay in Yelapa, a remote area north of Puerto Vallarta accessible only by boat. Our group has exclusive access to two ocean-front properties, El Jardin and Casas Santa Cruz, both with sweeping, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean. We fall asleep to the sounds of the sea in open-air palapas and enjoy twice-daily yoga, with classes geared toward deepening our physical practice and cultivating self love. You will have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with one of your teachers and leave with a simple practice tailored just for you. If you choose, you may also connect with the community by participating in a service project at the local humane society. Or spend this time snorkeling, horseback riding, hiking, unwinding completely with a good book, or simply listening to the sounds of the waves as you rock in a hammock. Rooms are open-air, and wifi is available. Breakfast, dinner and round trip water taxis from Puerto Vallarta are included in retreat fees. Register here.
Sign up by January 15, 2018 and Save $200
Previous retreat attendees save an additional $75!
- Dorm single bed, shared bathroom: $1695 $1495 until 1/15
- Semi-private single, shared bath: $1895
- Double, shared bath: $1795 $1595 until 1/15
- Private room, private bath $2395 $2195 until 1/15
- Private room, private bath for a couple, price includes both people: $3195 $2995 until 1/15
- Eight days, seven nights accommodation in Yelapa (either in El Jardin or Casas Santa Cruz)
- Round-trip boat transportation with group between Puerto Vallarta and Yelapa
- Fresh breakfast and dinner everyday (dinner on first day, breakfast on last)
- Two yoga classes per day
- Twenty minute private session with one of retreat leaders
Retreat does not include:
- Airfare to Puerto Vallarta
- Optional activities such as snorkeling, horseback riding or massage
- Alcoholic beverages
Cancellation and payment policy: Due to the intimate nature of the trip, as well as the booking policies of our hospitality partners, Square One is not able to offer refunds of any kind for any reason. Participants are encouraged to purchase travel insurance in case of emergencies and unavoidable cancellations. Quotes can be found online through travelinsurance.com. All retreat balances must be paid in full by December 15, 2017.