Summer special details: No commitment or auto-pay required. May start month early by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Cannot be combined with other offers. Valid only for mid- or supporter level 20 pack.
Class pack expires one year from purchase date. On sale now through July 31.
We operate on a sliding scale. Please support the community by paying at the highest level you can comfortably afford!*
|PACKAGE||TOTAL COST||COST PER CLASS**ESTIMATED 10 CLASSES/MONTH FOR UNLIMITED|
|First 30 days at Square One (locals only)||$30||$3|
|1 class per day membership with recurring billing||$69 - $89||$6.90 - $8.90|
|5 classes||$70 - $85||$14 - $17|
|10 classes||$120 - $140||$12 - $14|
|20 classes||$200 - $230||$10 - $11.50|
All class packages expire one year from purchase date.
Fine print for unlimited memberships:
- Valid for 1 class per day (except $150 no obligation unlimited, multiple visits per day are allowed.)
- Recurring billing memberships require a 3-month commitment and the card on file will be charged automatically each month
- Membership may be suspended once per calendar year for a minimum of 2 weeks and a maximum of 2 months
- Cancellations after 3-month commitment must be done in writing with 2 weeks notice to email@example.com
*I’m confused! How much should I pay?
Consider paying at the highest level if one or more of the following is true:
- Your employment is secure, has great benefits and pays you more than you can spend each month
- Taking an international vacation every year or so is no big deal
- Your car is worth more than a year of tuition at a private university
The mid-level is probably right for you if one or more of the following is true:
- You usually buy organic without regard to price
- When you eat out at a good restaurant, you rarely stress over the check
- You don’t think twice about paying $50+ for an evening’s entertainment
The base level is appropriate for you if any of the following are true:
- You’re living paycheck to paycheck
- You owe more in student loans than you make in a year (and you’re paying them!)
- You are living on borrowed money, work for tips or are piecing together several odd jobs to make ends meet
Square One’s mission is to make great yoga available to everyone, regardless of ability to pay. If you are interested in learning more about our work-trade scholarship program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org